Your pool is open, and you’re looking forward to watching your guests enjoy lazy days in the crystal clear water. But how do you make sure they can enjoy your pools and spas for the whole season?
The answer is water testing. If you don’t test your water, you won’t know the chemical levels, or how much of which chemicals to add for a clean and safe swimming environment.
You may be saying, “But I invested in an automated chemical controller!”
And that’s awesome! Unfortunately, there’s a ‘but’ – even with automation, you need to check your water at least once a day (based on government guidelines).
If you are using VivoPoint automation and monitoring we have a solution that can help. It offers products that make testing your pool water almost effortless.How?
- Digital logbook that allows you to input manual readings and get instant access to the latest tests anytime, anywhere, from any device (allowing you to ditch the paper logbooks).*
- New! Dosing calculator that offers easy-to-follow, precise dosage instructions to keep the water safe and clean.
VivoPoint manual readings via the digital logbook replaces traditional paper commercial pool logbooks with a cloud-based solution that’s easy to implement and manage and gives you and your team confidence that you’re managing your pools right.
The dosing calculator means you can easily fix the situation if your tests indicate a problem in your water. Simply input your readings, and we’ll provide the chemical dosage needed to maintain the highest-quality water. Better manage alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid and more.
3 steps you need to take:
1. Input your readings into the “Manual Reading” section on VivoPoint.
2. You will receive an alert if any of the readings are out of line.
3. The new dosing calculator will provide the right amount of chemicals to bring things back to normal.
By completing daily chemistry tests, tracking them in the digital logbook, and using the dosing calculator to fix issues correctly, you can:
- Stay compliant with Health Department requirements. VivoPoint is certified for CDC Safety Standards by the Council for the Model Aquatic Health Code. when paired with the test frequency required at the state and local level.
- Consistent Water. Your pool staff can confidently complete critical maintenance and limit costly future repairs
- Eliminate chemical waste. Manage your chemical usage to deliver high-quality water with minimum waste.
- Create peace of mind. Stop worrying about bad reviews and guest refunds by avoiding the problems that cause pools to close.
And that’s not all! Just like the VivoPoint Automation, The VivoPoint Basic package also offers:
- An expert support team available 7 days per week via phone, chat, video, and email. Our aquatics experts can virtually visit any property to diagnose and solve problems.
- Equipment tracking that documents installation dates, warranties, replacements, serial numbers, and voltages.
- Service orders that track issues, repair progress, and approvals to keep you up to date on job statuses.
Millions of guests across the country use pools and spas protected by VivoAquatics. Why? Because we spend our days contemplating how to protect our clients’ water features and make them easier to manage – and we love helping our clients deliver problem-free pool and spa experiences.
If you aren’t using our system yet let us help you deliver worry-free pool and spa experiences too! Start by learning more about the VivoPoint Basic Subscription.
*Some local governments require paper logs.